Keen is looking for a talented, ambitious, results oriented individual to lead the way in uncovering and scheduling new opportunities for the sales team. In this role the selected individual will contribute to the top of the sales funnel by communicating the value of our market leading software solution to marketing decision makers, across the United States, and on occasion internationally. This is an entry level position and a fantastic opportunity to learn all of the inner workings of a growing SaaS marketing and sales organization.
- Outbound calls to manager or executive level marketing prospects in the CPG, Financial Services, Consumer Services, and Retail industries.
- Primary objective is to schedule initial discovery conversations with prospects and sales team.
- Secondary responsibilities will include but are not limited to: inbound lead follow up (objective to schedule discovery call and/or software demo), schedule and coordinate additional calls/meetings with active opportunities, and creating proposals.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in a lead generation or sales role
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with sales and marketing technology (i.e. Salesforce.com, Hubspot, etc.)
- Resilient work ethic with the capability to adapt to the situation, flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Bachelor’s degree required