Keen Decision Systems is currently hiring for a Decision Support Analyst. The Decision Support Analyst will work on a variety of client accounts to drive key processes and assist in the creation of desired outputs to achieve client objectives and demonstrate the value of the MIDA software application.
- Gather and process marketing data, financial data and other business data as requested by Decision Support Consultant using Keen’s MIDA data processing system.
- Manage data integrity and perform analyses to ensure quality of data.
- Develop econometric models that measure marketing effectiveness using Keen’s MIDA software procedures.
- Create marketing scenarios using MIDA’s optimization and forecasting procedures to drive insights for customer objectives with direction from Decision Support Consultant.
- Assist the Decision Support Consultant by developing presentation content to demonstrate the value of MIDA.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis at the direction of the Decision Support Consultant to answer client objectives given marketing landscape.
- B.S. in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use software tools such as Excel to process and analyze data
- Basic statistical knowledge (time-series modeling a plus)
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to Detail