Location: Keen HQ / Remote
Manager: Demand Generation Manager
As a Business Development Representative at Keen Decision Systems, you will drive our future growth by working with the New Client Acquisition team to qualify and build the pipeline. You are passionate about speaking to people, and capable of identifying great new opportunities for Keen. You love being in front of people and aren’t afraid to make over 100+ customer interactions per day, while staying exceedingly organized. You are focused, thoughtful, inquisitive, and confident. You seek to understand, are patient, and have a strong desire to learn.
As a Business Development Representative you will not only gain expertise and experience on prospecting and selling, but also mentorship and training from a team of leading entrepreneurs and sales experts. You will fully participate in the sales process, pipeline development, prospecting and relationship building skills quintessential for a successful career in technology and advanced analytics sales.
- Qualify and proactively engage new contacts and accounts that have shown interest in Keen Decision Systems
- Be the positive first impression with our prospects
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound strategies in an effort to set qualified meetings
- Work closely with the Demand Generation Manager to actively test and employ new inbound and outbound campaigns and content
- Work closely with the sales team helping bring prospects from qualified to closed business
- Actively engage 100+ contacts per day, confidently ready to engage new customers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in CRM
- Become a product expert of Keen Decision Systems and seamlessly verbalize our value proposition
- Daily and weekly activity metrics
- Inbound lead SLA times
- Quantity and quality of discovery meetings scheduled
- Qualified sales opportunities resulting from inbound qualification and personal outbound efforts
- Achievement of professional development milestones in preparation of promotion to AE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Very strong listening skills to understand the opportunity, and the needs of prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to understand/explain detailed technical concepts and ideas in a clear, concise, and logical manner
- Passion, energy, great work ethic, and ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing start-up environment
- Must be driven and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and talking on the phone.
To apply, please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Keen!
Keen Decision Systems is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.