Keen is seeking to hire a Demand Generation Manager to lead execution of the company’s ABM campaign strategies. This role will report to the VP of Marketing and Sales Enablement and serve on the Revenue Team. The successful candidate will come with the know-how knowledge, track record of success, and “chops” to build and scale a robust demand-generation capability at Keen.
The Manager will be responsible for the multi-faceted and aggressive scaling and execution of an ABM demand generation strategy encompassing email marketing, display advertising, LinkedIn advertising and outreach via Sales Navigator.
The goals are to support and accelerate achievement of Keen’s revenue goals for new-client acquisition and expansion / retention via a technology-enabled, scalable, demand generation strategy.
The Manager will be the team leader for demand generation, supporting, equipping and leading marketing managers in execution and should be capable and interested in training and equipping other marketing team members.
- Develop a robust demand-generation strategy to support Keen’s marketing strategy across all funnel stages, from strangers through client renewal and expansion
- Build out playbooks and sequences in Apollo.io to support Keen’s sales directors in prospecting; sequences will be highly tailored and personalized based on targeting criteria.
- Plan and lead execution of ABM campaigns using ABX software (display advertising, LinkedIn advertising) and email marketing (using marketing automation) to drive measurable impact including”
- Identifying and engaging unknown prospects that fit Keen’s ideal client profile (ICP)
- Using trigger-based campaigns to engage known leads based on their pain points or relevant triggers such as fiscal year-end, budget cuts, leadership changes, etc. to help prioritize sales engagement
- Nurturing opportunities to shorten consensus building stage and time to close
- Direct website updates and expansion needs to align with demand generation requirements.
- Lead a test and improve strategy to build toward a high-performing and continuously improving demand-gen capability for Keen
- Define and be accountable for relevant metrics for evaluating the impact of demand generation strategy on sales
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- 5-10 years experience in demand-gen with B2B SaaS organizations and/or leveraging an ABM strategy.
- Experience building workflows and sequences to support sales prospecting, lead generation, client acquisition and retention.
- Demonstrated analytical capability, specifically around campaign effectiveness, marketing contribution and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional writing skills paired with strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
- High productivity with a proven track record of devising, building, executing and refining demand generation strategies, preferably in SaaS environments.
- Affinity for engaging with and understanding sales strategy, and developing demand-gen strategies in response that support and accelerate goal attainment; demonstrated ability to
- collaborate with sales and develop campaigns and content to support sales directors as well as the team as a whole.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Strong work ethic with proficiency working independently and nimbly, willingness to flex in response to shifting strategic and project priorities; ability to think on your feet
- High aptitude for learning and quickly leveraging marketing technologies
- Proficiency in email marketing via marketing automation. (e.g., HubSpot and/or Pardot)
- Proficiency in ABX demand-gen software (and the strategies they support) (e.g., RollWorks, DemandBase or Terminus)
- Experience building successful workflows and sequences for prospecting, nurturing, lead generation and client retention
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with WordPress content management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in marketing and long-range planning required.
To apply, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Keen!