Location: Keen HQ
Manager: Lead Engineer
Keen is seeking a talented Front-End Developer to join a vibrant startup, working to automate data-ingestion into a SaaS predictive analytics product. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new applications and adding new features to existing applications. The ideal candidate should be comfortable learning new things and adapting to new environments. As part of a small team of developers, the Front-End Developer will take an active role in helping define how the application looks as well as how it works.
This is a direct-hire position with a market salary plus rich benefits, quarterly bonus potential, and numerous professional development opportunities. The team is local to the Raleigh-Durham, NC area and the ideal candidate will be as well, but remote is an option for the right US-based person who can work on EST business hours. Sponsorships and/or C2C arrangements are not available.
- Consume REST APIs to create single page applications
- Develop new user-facing features
- Participate in the design of the web applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- 3+ years in a software engineer capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience/certifications.
- Understanding of key programming design principles.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing technologies such as SASS.
- Strong understanding of AJAX and asynchronous request handling.
- Strong understanding of AngularJS 2+ and Typescript.
- Solid experience developing single page applications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Nice to Have Skills
- Understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with Python and Django REST Framework
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working with Unix/Linux
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com