Keen is a fast-growing company focused on helping marketers make better marketing investment decisions with our data-driven decision support system, MIDA. MIDA is a predictive analytics SaaS product that leverages statistical modeling and optimization algorithms to recommend the optimal investment of marketing funds. Our clients saw an average increase of 40% profitability last year using our product.
- We have a fun, collaborative environment. We believe in a work-life balance. We believe in Celebrating Wins. We have free beer. We have a dog friendly office.
- We care about the quality of the work that you do, not when or where you do it. We have an open-ended remote work policy, flexible hours, and unlimited vacation.
- You will play a key role in shaping the future of the company’s product. You will be challenged to develop features that make sophisticated analytics understandable and accessible for users. You will help us architect and scale our systems as we grow. You will have autonomy and freedom to turn your ideas into a reality.
- A successful candidate will be self-motivated and naturally curious. You are always looking for ways to improve things and are excited to learn new skills and try new approaches. You believe Clean Code is its own reward.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Deep understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, and maintainable code
- Knowledge of software best practices, design patterns, and interface design
- Experienced with designing and implementing RESTful APIs and Microservice-based architectures
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure, containerization technologies, CI/CD tools, and Git workflows
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong written and oral communication is a must, as you will be expected to interface with our distributed team of engineers, as well as across functional teams within the business
- Ability to work in Durham, NC at least three days a week
Our Tech Stack
- Python, including the Django REST Framework, Pandas, and Celery
- Scala / Apache Spark
- TypeScript / Angular (with Bootstrap)
- Terraform, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Github
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- 401k with employer matching
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Professional development and training support