Location: Ewing, NJ
Manager: Client Success Team Lead
Keen is seeking an Associate Client Success Manager. This role is responsible for the on boarding and continual refresh of marketing models, working directly with client teams from project kick-off to solution implementation, while assisting clients in customizing the MIDA software to meet their precise business objectives.
This role will work collaboratively with the Keen Client Success Manager on specific brand projects and marketing analyses. The candidate will also be working alongside the customer data wranglers to build out accurate, brand-specific marketing models across a multi-CPG brand portfolio. In addition, this role will support client facing projects and presentations. Keen is looking for a motivated self-starter that is comfortable with fostering relationships with client brand teams and executives.
- Gather, organize, and process data provided by brand managers, media agencies, P&L owners, and the client executive team
- Lead customer discovery calls to understand brand-specific objectives and questions to answer through the Keen modeling application
- Facilitate the user experience in Data Processing and APIs in MIDA
- Manage the quality of data being provided and processed in the models to ensure discovery objectives are met
- Assist in creating optimized marketing scenarios using the MIDA software and presenting results to the media and client brand teams
- Facilitate the integration of client data sources with the MIDA application to enable a consistent, repeatable process of incorporating current data directly into the application
- Support the Client Success Manager regarding daily client requests and inquiries
- Collaborate with Client Success Manager on client facing PowerPoint presentations for C-Level executives
- B.S. in Statistics, Data Science, Finance, Economics, Business, or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Ability to multitask, is detail oriented, and adaptability in a high pace environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Tableau is a plus
- Basic statistical and CPG company knowledge is a plus
- Church and Dwight headquarters in Ewing, New Jersey.
- Must be located, or willing to relocate, in the New Jersey area and available for periodic travel to Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To apply, submit a resume to email@example.com