Manager: Vice President of Business Development
Due to rapid growth and expansion, Keen seeks an ambitious, talented, results oriented individual to assist Keen with generating new revenue and continue Keen’s growth with new brands and industries. The industries served display a need for a collaborative, complex sales process that requires not only technical expertise, but also emotional intelligence to navigate towards new business. This is a director level position without any direct reports, and a fantastic opportunity to grow with a SaaS company.
- Leverage experience and contacts within Fortune 1000 companies, particularly those in the marketing, analytics/insights, or finance areas to generate new opportunities.
- Own, attain, and exceed new client acquisition sales quota.
- Field, qualify and engage sales qualified leads generated by own/team networking and Marketing demand generation.
- Lead sophisticated sales negotiations, and engage additional team members (Sales Engineer, Product team, Executives) as needed to ensure deals are closed won with appropriate urgency.
- Participate in formal and informal sales funnel updates with management weekly.
- Regularly update Apollo.io/Salesforce with vital activity to inform weekly sales, executive, and board level reporting, planning and resource support identification.
- Minimum 5+ years in a technology enterprise sales role, and/or experience selling services into Fortune 1000 companies, preferably to the marketing department.
- Clear understanding of brand marketing strategy and concepts, whether by education, and/or professional experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have experience with Salesforce.com and sales enablement technology platforms.
- Resilient work ethic with the capability to adapt to the situation, flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 30-50% travel required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10lbs.
To apply, submit a resume to email@example.com